Re: [opensuse-translation] Dutch statistics page
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:13:22 +0200
Op donderdag 22 mei 2008, schreef Klara Cihlarova:
Is it problem only of this one page or also some package counts from
yast/lcn
are different today?

Dne Wednesday 21 May 2008 12:26:23 Freek de Kruijf napsal(a):
The Dutch statistic page http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/nl/ has a
date/time on top of May 20 06:02:28 CEST 2008. However on that date/time a
lot more messages have been translated.

Is there something wrong in generating this page?

Although the date/time on top of the page differs each day the counts do not
change, also not on the yast and lcn pages. Also the toplist page does not
change from day to day and who knows what other pages.

I made a small script to get the statistics and this is what I got from all
the Dutch po-files in yast and lcn (last svn update around midnight):
transl. fuzzy untr. totals
yast 18325 428 55 18808
lcn 13906 104 390 14400
totals 32231 532 445 33208