[opensuse-translation] Approaching the 11.0 RC (release candidate)
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:05:15 +0200
We are mostly done--thanks for all your work! But...

I just resurrected apparmor-utils, it is still needed. I do not expect
you to update this file at this late stage, just telling you...

Later the day, very final and bug fixed yast POT will get submitted to
the SVN. I'll probably merge them and it would be great if you could
check the tomorrow stats and clean up the missing bits.

On Friday, I'll remind the develovers to pick up the PO files from the
'lcn' and update their packages.

On Monday at noon (CEST) I'll package my share (update-desktop-files,
slideshow, and yast2-trans-*).

RELEASE-NOTS is still work in progress.

R&D / Documentation