Re: [opensuse-translation] doubt - SUSEgreeter
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 17:56:35 +0200
Am Samstag, 17. Mai 2008 schrieb ¡ElCheVive!:
Hi people!

in this string in SUSEgretter.$$.po:

The openSUSE community are helpful people. Various ways exist to
contact other openSUSE members, ask questions, discuss openSUSE and
Linux. The official &lt;a
href=\"http://forums.opensuse.org/\"&gt;openSUSE Forums&lt;/a&gt; are
very accessible. Other ways including online chat are described on our
&lt;a href=\"http://help.opensuse.org/\"&gt;Online Help&lt;/a&gt;
site.

Have we the freedom to add a link to a forum in our language? And
explicity says that it is unofficial? Of course mantaining the link to
the official one...

I don't think there is a problem with adapting the text to language
specifics.

Greetings, Stephan