Re: [opensuse-translation] doubt - SUSEgreeter
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 01:33:52 +0200 (CEST)

The Saturday 2008-05-17 at 17:53 -0300, ¡ElCheVive! wrote:

Hi people!

in this string in SUSEgretter.$$.po:

The openSUSE community are helpful people. Various ways exist to
contact other openSUSE members, ask questions, discuss openSUSE and
Linux. The official &lt;a
href=\"http://forums.opensuse.org/\"&gt;openSUSE Forums&lt;/a&gt; are
very accessible. Other ways including online chat are described on our
&lt;a href=\"http://help.opensuse.org/\"&gt;Online Help&lt;/a&gt;
site.

¿No mention of mailists?

Have we the freedom to add a link to a forum in our language? And
explicity says that it is unofficial? Of course mantaining the link to
the official one...

I think you should point to the wiki help page in your language.

- -- Cheers,