Re: [opensuse-translation] Error when using your svn server
  • From: Michael Skiba <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 21:00:09 +0200
Am Freitag, 16. Mai 2008 01:01:33 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
It doesn't feel right.

Maybe I'm too paranoid. Or too security conscious.
I had the same intension - so I think you did the right thing.

The point of a certificat is to give security, otherwise we could use
plaintext, which is still fine for translations. But we're using SVN with all
the authentification stuff, where I prefer a bit security.

So even if we're not working on highly security dependent material, it's still
important for as (at least for me an as it seems to Carlos too), to get
informed. So asking is the right thing to do :)

--
Greetings
Michael