Re: [opensuse-translation] Error when using your svn server
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 11:01:22 +0200 (CEST)

The Friday 2008-05-16 at 09:11 +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

"Carlos E. R." <> writes:

But changing a certificate from under our feet, without been told, and
after much insistence, learning that I should accept for ever the
certificate after comparing the fingerprint to the fingerprint posted in a
wiki... a wiki, by definition, can be changed by anyone.

It is a protected wiki page. Strong security is nice, but only where it is
actually needed.

Ok, thanks.

- -- Cheers,