Re: [opensuse-translation] Error when using your svn server
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 09:11:54 +0200
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

But changing a certificate from under our feet, without been told, and
after much insistence, learning that I should accept for ever the
certificate after comparing the fingerprint to the fingerprint posted in a
wiki... a wiki, by definition, can be changed by anyone.

It is a protected wiki page. Strong security is nice, but only where it is
actually needed.

R&D / Documentation