Re: [opensuse-translation] Wrong translation of audacious (update-desktop-files-apps.*.po) in all languages.
  • From: guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:17:05 +0200

Now fix for french :
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/viewsvn/suse-i18n/trunk/lcn/fr/po/update-desktop-files-apps.fr.po?sortby=date&view=log

Thanks,

Guillaume

Selon Ladislav Michnovič <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello.

One irritating mistake come under my eye. The application "audacious"
is translated as "audacity" in update-desktop-files-apps.*.po
almost in all languages ( I can't read Punjabi or Arabic but I think
the bug can be also there).
Can you please recheck your language? Czech, Slovak have been fixed,
Russian is correct.
Audacious and audacity are two different applications. It confuses the
users, because this wrong translation is displayed in (KDE,GNOME)
Menu.

Maybe Karl can mark this string as fuzzy for all languages. This will
cause no harm because is better to not translate the names of
applications.

Regards Ladislav.