Re: [opensuse-translation] Release notes: translations credits
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:59:02 +0200
On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Alberto Passalacqua
<alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Karl,

in the release notes there's a "translation credits" entry. What do
those name refer to? It doesn't seem they are the translator of the
distribution to me, so for now I left them untouched.

Hello.

IMHO you should put there your name and email and year when you have
edited the file.
For example:
#. Put one translator per line, in the form of NAME <EMAIL>, YEAR1, YEAR2.
#: RELEASE-NOTES.xml:0(None)
msgid "translator-credits"
msgstr "Ladislav Michnovič <lmichnovic@xxxxxxx>, 2007"

Regards Ladislav.