Re: [opensuse-translation] Error in Committing file.
  • From: Gudmund Areskoug <gudmundpublic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 04:00:58 +0200
Hello Khoem,

Khoem Sokhem skrev:
I have problem in committing one file in LCN to sever.
I have checked syntax and it says" 1 fatal error"
But the file seems no problem with the translations.

I attach the error in kbabel and the file called "gnome-packagekit.km.po"

any body has problem the same me?

seen something similar once, but it's been ages... Trying to jog my
memory: any extraneous or missing CR/LF/newlines (including \n's)?

What does the source file look like around that string?

In this case: any hints of character encoding trouble about this string
pair?

BR,
Gudmund