Re: [opensuse-translation] Wrong string in patterns.po?
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 08:14:56 +0200
Am Freitag, 2. Mai 2008 schrieb Alberto Passalacqua:
The following string is in patterns.po:

"This is the minimal Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise runtime system. It is
really a minimal system, you can login and a shell will be started,
that's all. It is intendet as base for Appliances. Support for this
minimal pattern is only possible as part of an OEM agreement or after
upgrading the system to the Server Base pattern"

Is it correct?

We use the patterns.po for all our products and this very pattern is not in
openSUSE, if that's your question. You can leave it untranslated if you mind.

Greetings, Stephan