Re: [opensuse-translation] duplicated messages
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:25:13 +0200 (CEST)

The Sunday 2008-04-27 at 09:51 +0200, Leandro Regueiro wrote:

But its fuzzy automatic translator can help to recover part of your work.

I didn't use the automatic translator because that file is easy to
translate. The work on it is now done. Thanks for your help.

Ok. I was just trying to say that the automated tool can be used to re-do a translation you did before, with less work:

- define a new compendium database dictionary
- train with the broken poedit file
- open the original file, do rough translation
- review the resulting fuzzies.

But if you have it done, then doesn't matter.

- -- Cheers,