Re: [opensuse-translation] Verbum - Glossary
  • From: Michael Skiba <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 23:37:58 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 16. April 2008 00:08:25 schrieb Gabriel:
I managed to find the time to implement this. Though it's on its earlier
stage, it would be great to have some feedback now, so it's easier for
me to make the changes.

Btw, I would recommend you testing with real terms, because it's on the
'production' site.

PS: search doesn't work yet.
PS2: is read only for restricted users.

Thanks again Gabriel,
seems to work nice (search is also working, including wildcards)! :)

One thing I'd like would be an "All" button - I often find it more comfortable
to see all translations with one view, this would also be comfortable 'cause
I'm a fan of STRG+F to search a term on a local (not neccessarily online)
site. The "All" Button (maybe next to the A or Z) would simply loop through
all letters from A-Z, nothing special ;)

System: Opera 9
openSUSE 10.2
Team coordinator

Nice work!