Re: Ready for 11.0 main translation round (Re: [opensuse-translation] a great doubt about pot files on the svn repository)
  • From: "Leandro Regueiro" <leandro.regueiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:30:01 +0200
On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Leandro Regueiro" <leandro.regueiro@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The file is slideshow.pot. Where is the bugzilla??

If in doubt, just use "documentation" or "translation", this usually
goes straight to me ;)

I will see that later...

>> PO files are still incompletely merged. I'm working on it.
>
> Where is hard string freeze???

It's today. Right now, everything is merged. Keep in mind, that bug
fixes will occur and thus string changes are still to be expected.

OK, but only string fixes after tomorrow, but no new 100 strings on a
file, isn't it?

Bye,
Leandro Regueiro