Re: [opensuse-translation] Localized software.opensuse.org -- it is possible?
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:44:15 +0200
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

that is a good idea to translate software.opensuse.org

What you think? I think it would be great to have localized
software.opensuse.org portal. Maybe we
can create a new branch for this web-page related stuff at
i18n.opensuse.org but it is not really necessary.

I think translating opensuse.org pages is coordinated by Martin Lasarsch.

R&D / Documentation