Re: [opensuse-translation] We need urgent clarification on translation start date
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 12:42:08 +0200 (CEST)

The Saturday 2008-04-19 at 12:16 +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:

Am Samstag, 19. April 2008 schrieb Carlos E. R.:

So, the translation starts on 17th or 21th?

I thought it was 21th, but some in our team thought that "string freeze"
means that translators have the free to go flag.

What is the correct date? What should we be doing now?

I have seen some pots updates during this period...

For bug fixes or and two strings hopefully. 17th is the start to
translate 99% - 1% may slip in after that to fix feedback we got
for beta1.

And how do we handle collisions? Currently we reject the new translated file, work is lost...

(the affected translator has no svn access, uses poat)

- -- Cheers,