Re: [opensuse-translation] updating update-desktop-files again
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:35:40 +0200
On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 5:10 PM, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
To become familiar with the new update-desktop-files and for making new
messages available, it is now my turn to update the files. The commit
is running, report any problems as usual.

Hello.

I see several yast entries in update-desktop-files-directories.sk.po
and not in update-desktop-files-yast.sk.po.
For example
line 309
#: /usr/share/desktop-directories/yast-gnome-hardware.directory
msgctxt "Name(yast-gnome-hardware.directory)"

Is this intended?

Regards Ladislav.