Re: [opensuse-translation] Verbum doesn't work with Opera
  • From: Gudmund Areskoug <gudmundpublic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:39:49 +0200
Hi Gabriel,

Gabriel skrev:
On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 9:39 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
it seems that the new verbum doesn't work well together with Opera -

If I remember correctly he only tested poat with firefox and konqueror. It
appears each browser has its own quirks and needs patching of the code.

Yep, I didn't test the last version with opera (nor konqueror
actually). I will look into it.
This thing of patching the code for each browser is making me bad :@

haven't had time to look at it, so I don't know if it helps in this
particular case, but this is usually handy:
<http://validator.w3.org/>

More here, including e. g. CSS validator:
<http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/#validators>

BR,
Gudmund