Re: [opensuse-translation] A sugestion about the verbum tars names
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:11:47 -0300

Hi:

A possibility:

Instead of verbum_username_datecode, use verbum_datecode_username.

Why? Because this way the newest tars are automatically found at the bottom
of the directory.

I suggest it here so that other teams can say whether that feels better or
worse for their use. I can sort files by date anyhow (I use midnight
commander for the tars manipulation and copying into my local svn tree).

Ok.

This verbum tool is becoming addictive :-)

Hehe.

- -- Saludos
Carlos E.R.