[opensuse-translation] A sugestion about the verbum tars names
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 21:29:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi:

A possibility:

Instead of verbum_username_datecode, use verbum_datecode_username.

Why? Because this way the newest tars are automatically found at the bottom of the directory.

I suggest it here so that other teams can say whether that feels better or worse for their use. I can sort files by date anyhow (I use midnight commander for the tars manipulation and copying into my local svn tree).

This verbum tool is becoming addictive :-)

- -- Saludos
Carlos E.R.