Re: [opensuse-translation] community-repositories.de.po not listed?!
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 06:48:27 -0500
On Sunday 13 April 2008 06:14:36 am Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Sonntag, 13. April 2008 schrieb Michael Skiba:
Am Sonntag, 13. April 2008 12:29:15 schrieb Gabriel:
For some reason the file is not returned when I ask for the file list
to the svn, this happen to another file for pt_BR.
All other teams are ok.
Meanwhile I added the file manually.

Regards.

Thank you Gabriel, maybe Karl can investigate this one from 'the inside'.

Btw. yesterday I had an idea for a Verbum feature: How about a glossary
page or something similar?

It could/should be an editable list, where teams can write down some of
their standard terminu - to increase consistency of the translation.

Something like
http://oss.erdfunkstelle.de/kde-i18n/tiki-index.php?page=StandardUeberset
zu ngen

But that's just an idea if you get bored *gg*

Yeah, we could use a german one for "pattern". In 10.3 I counted 4
different translations ("muster", "gruppe", "pattern", "schema") - and I
think such often appearing strings deserve a glossary. Tooldriven or not.
But of course it would be essential to not do it team by team.

It would also help guys that know language, but that are not good with
technical terms to help translations. I bet that way we can gain few more
contributors.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal needs helpful hands.