Re: [opensuse-translation] community-repositories.de.po not listed?!
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 13:14:36 +0200
Am Sonntag, 13. April 2008 schrieb Michael Skiba:
Am Sonntag, 13. April 2008 12:29:15 schrieb Gabriel:
For some reason the file is not returned when I ask for the file list to
the svn, this happen to another file for pt_BR.
All other teams are ok.
Meanwhile I added the file manually.

Regards.

Thank you Gabriel, maybe Karl can investigate this one from 'the inside'.

Btw. yesterday I had an idea for a Verbum feature: How about a glossary
page or something similar?

It could/should be an editable list, where teams can write down some of
their standard terminu - to increase consistency of the translation.

Something like
http://oss.erdfunkstelle.de/kde-i18n/tiki-index.php?page=StandardUebersetzu
ngen

But that's just an idea if you get bored *gg*

Yeah, we could use a german one for "pattern". In 10.3 I counted 4 different
translations ("muster", "gruppe", "pattern", "schema") - and I think such
often appearing strings deserve a glossary. Tooldriven or not. But of course
it would be essential to not do it team by team.

Greetings, Stephan