[opensuse-translation] Persian Language Support in Yast
  • From: "Hamed Janzadeh" <janzadeh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:09:52 +0430
Hi all,

I am translating the Persian (Farsi) language for Yast which is
already supported but incompletely. The problem is that the Yast
should be RTL (Right to Left) for this language. This feature is
supported for Arabic language but not for Farsi, and I want to add it.
However, I couldn't find the right place for making the necessary
changes. I would be grateful if anyone could help me resolve this
problem.

cheers,
Hamed