Re: [opensuse-translation] interesting case in pt_BR files
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:28:40 +0200
Am Fri 11 Apr 2008 12:38:28 AM CEST schrieb ¬°ElCheVive! <elchevive@xxxxxxxxxx>:

I found that in pt_BR branch when I download "yast" and "lcn" there are 2 files named add-on.pt_BR.po wich are almost the same (one of them has 2 more strings) and looking in the statistics I saw that in the lcn brach this file doesn't exist. I've also checked with some other languages and this file doesn't exist, only in pt_BR...

Why are this happening?

Maybe, a side-effect of the hick-ups we saw the last two day.
There are three very strange commit messages concerning pt_BR:

http://forge.novell.com/pipermail/suse-i18n-commit/2008-April/thread.html
than page down to

[Suse-i18n-commit] r26529 - trunk/lcn/pt_BR/po Novell Forge SVN

I hope the rest is fine.