[opensuse-translation] GNOME mono torrent client translations
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:01:42 -0500
Dear All,

the GNOME team is considering monsoon as a torrent client for openSUSE
11.0.

Monsoon is now available in English, French, German, Spanish and
Bulgarian. As a consequence, it would need to be localised also into
other languages before becoming part of openSUSE 11.0.

The .pot file is attached to this e-mail. Some more details follow in
the original message posted by Alan on the -gnome ML.

Please, if you have time to translate these strings into your language
it would be of great help. Send the translated .po directly to Alan.

P.S. Keep Alan in CC because I'm not sure he's subscribed to
-translation ML.

Thanks in advance,
Alberto