Re: [opensuse-translation] New in POAT
  • From: Michael Skiba <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:06:30 +0200
Am Dienstag, 8. April 2008 00:08:28 schrieb Gabriel:
This is a minor update:

* New status: 'Proofreading' (to separate translation and proofreading)
* File Upload: the package has now the following directory structure:
project/LANG/po (hope this help to make the commit task easier)
* File checking (function 'waiting commit'). The file status after
commit is determined automatically accordingly to the last status.

These are the updates for this version. I'm working to improve the UI
and the user experience. Hoping to have it ready for next phase.

I'd like to use this opportunity to thank you for your work on improving
POAT :)

Greetings
Michael