Re: [opensuse-translation] POAT feature wish: Assign proofreading process to sb.
  • From: Michael Skiba <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 19:12:40 +0200
As a team coordinator you can assign task to any other user. Although
if you want the system assign a proofreading work automatically to a
particular user, this is not possible yet, and I'm not sure how to
implement it.
No automechanic needed, just displaying a name would be just fine :)

At the moment it doesn't display a name if I set it on "Waiting proofread" and
set a user in the next line, it just displays the yellow warning sign. Of
course I could change the status back to "Assigned", but I'd prefer to
use "Assigned" exclusively for the translation process.

Greetings
Michael