Re: [opensuse-translation] POAT feature wish: Assign proofreading process to sb.
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:42:09 -0300

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 12:53 PM, Michael Skiba wrote:
sorry, if I've been unclear. I hope you understand me this time:
At the moment, there's only the "Assigned" status, which shows who a file is
assigned too.

But we're a team, which has separate proofreaders, which don't translate at
all, this way I don't have to proofread them myself but can rely on them.

But, as I see it (or did I miss something?) I'm unable to assign a
proofreading process to a certain proofreader (nor can they assign a file for
themself). But this would make things easier and would prevent double work.

Kind Regards,
Michael

I see.
As a team coordinator you can assign task to any other user. Although
if you want the system assign a proofreading work automatically to a
particular user, this is not possible yet, and I'm not sure how to
implement it.

For the other hand, you can change to the user to the group
'Unrestricted user', so they will be able to assign a file themself)

Hope this helps. If not, I'd glad to hear comments on how to improve
this process.

- --
Kind Regards