[opensuse-translation] zypp.po: several questions
  • From: Nikolay Derkach <nderkach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 01:37:51 +0400
Hi openSUSE translators,

As always zypp.po file introduced some new terms and weird word
combination. I thought maybe someone knows what do they actually mean.
Here is the list of phrases which I don't get:

* Solvable
- this word occurs pretty often in the new zypp, I believe this is
something related to the new SAT solver

* "uninstallable providers"
- this is the first line, I'm not sure if it is possible to substitute
this phrase with "removable providers".

* norepo
- e.g. "Can't add solvables to norepo."

* RepoInfo
- e.g. "Can't set RepoInfo for norepo."

* "Cannot create public key %s from %s keyring to file %s"
- is that a correct English: "create to"? If so, what does it mean?

* "It %d, Can't open lock file: %s"
- what is this "´╗┐It %d"?

* "Path Parameter parsing not supported for this URL"
- why is "Parameter" capitalised? Does it have any special meaning?

Maybe some of these are just typos, then still they have to be fixed.
Thanks for any feedback.

--
Regards, Nikolay Derkach