Re: [opensuse-translation] Start of first translation round for OS 11.0
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 10:31:11 +0200
"Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Are all changes to the .pot files copied already to the corresponding .po
files?

Yes, that's done.

In other words, do we need to run "make update-po" ourselves?

I do not think you must run the update-po target. Yesterday, coolo
split the 50-pot/update-desktop-files.pot and also changed the languages
accordingly. I'd say, all files are ready for translation. As said,
RELEASE-NOTES are an exception...

R&D / Documentation