Re: [opensuse-translation] yast2 split off from update-desktop-files
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:50:36 +0200
Am Dienstag, 18. März 2008 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am Sonntag 16 März 2008 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
Why, wouldn't the .po files be reliable? I suppose a update-po phase
would clean out messages not related to the corresponding .pot file, and
the memory method will leave us with 7000 fuzzy messages to review.

I would have finished this yesterday, but was blocked by the gettext
on the server not knowing msgctx and only allowing
"update-desktop-files.po" to be an exception. So we need to wait for the
admins to replace gettext ;(

It took its time, but it's in SVN now

Greetings, Stephan