[opensuse-translation] Start of first translation round for OS 11.0
  • From: Michael Skiba <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:21:57 +0200
Hi everyone,

according to the roadmap[0] today is the day the latest POTs should have
gotten(or do they still have today?) into SVN.

First translation round lasts till 16th April,
at 17th April we should have a first localized build for OS 11.0 Beta 1,
you can take a look at the roadmap[0] for more details.

Also I'd like to use the opportunity to invite all German translators (and
those who want to be one of them) to subscribe to our team ML:
opensuse-de+subscribe AEHT opensuse DOHT org

@xein2000
if you should read this, please contact my off-list. I got your assignment
request but wasn't sure it's a real one(it said you switched off the japanese
team or something like that...), I sent you a message via POAT - but I'm not
sure if it arrived you.

Greetings
Michael

[0] http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap/11.0