Re: [opensuse-translation] Towards 11.0 (yast)
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 01:24:12 +0100 (CET)

The Wednesday 2008-03-26 at 16:45 +0100, Martin Schlander wrote:

Here's an example of it from kalzium.po in KDE4.1:

#: src/tools/obconverter.cpp:189
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "No element selected"
msgid "No files selected"
msgstr "Intet grundstof markeret"

And KBabel does seem to support it.

Good to know.

Well, kbabel diffmode is not so "cute". Unfortunately, I still find
lokalize lacking in some features I use, and easy to crash. I found an
action that crashes repeatedly.

Well, yeah, LoKalize is part of KDE 4.1 and thus pre-alpha, but I find it very
promising, and other PO editors have issues also.

Yep, all have issues.

I installed kde4 from the dvd and the kde4 stable repo (with the sole idea of trying LoKalize), and it... f*d my kde3 install. The kde4 uses black backgrounds, and now in kde3 some apps show in white and some in black, like kwrite. Everything is messed up.

KBabel will probably remain my primary tool for a while.

Here too. It's buggy, but it is still the best.

- -- Cheers,