Re: [opensuse-translation] Towards 11.0 (yast)
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:45:46 +0100
Onsdag den 26. Marts 2008 16:29:50 skrev Carlos E. R.:
About the syntax you mention, I have no idea if it supports it or not;
I'll tell you when I try one file like that.

Here's an example of it from kalzium.po in KDE4.1:

#: src/tools/obconverter.cpp:189
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "No element selected"
msgid "No files selected"
msgstr "Intet grundstof markeret"

And KBabel does seem to support it.

Well, kbabel diffmode is not so "cute". Unfortunately, I still find
lokalize lacking in some features I use, and easy to crash. I found an
action that crashes repeatedly.

Well, yeah, LoKalize is part of KDE 4.1 and thus pre-alpha, but I find it very
promising, and other PO editors have issues also.

KBabel will probably remain my primary tool for a while.