Re: [opensuse-translation] POAT questions
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:27:47 -0500
Gabriel: Thanks for your answers!

| A nice addition to POAT would be a function which automatically shows
| the workload of each user of a team, to allow coordinators to balance
| the number of strings assigned.

What do you have in mind? Maybe a number next to the user name in the
filter list showing how many files are assigned to the user. Or are you
thinking on something else?

I was thinking to something very simple, like showing the number of
strings (fuzzy + untranslated) a user has to translate.
I don't know how complex it can be to add this feature, but it would
help in splitting the work among translators.

With kind regards,
Alberto