Re: [opensuse-translation] Tools to help the translation teams
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:10:30 +0100 (CET)

The Thursday 2008-03-20 at 09:58 +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

Martin Schlander <> writes:

Torsdag den 20. Marts 2008 08:33:48 skrev Karl Eichwalder:
I thing I'd like to detect such clashes, remove the msgid (temporarily)
from the memory file, and let it evaluate by the translator.

I thought work was being done to make all memory translations appears as
fuzzy, and hence, letting all memory translations be evaluated by the
translator

Yes, that's also still on our agenda. But here I'm now discussing what
should go _into_ the memories, not how to make use of them ;)

Martin Schlander <> writes:

.. or at least being offered as a 'per team option'. Depending on whether the
team prefers a little less quality or a little less work.

Yes, something along these lines. Thanks for the reminder!

That sounds very nice. Now, where do we have to click to choose the option?

(ducking and running)

:-)

- -- Cheers,