Re: [opensuse-translation] Tools to help the translation teams
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:35:27 -0500

POAT has been created precisely because the current tools are insuficient.

And we still need something allowing an asignee to upload the translation
file he has been assigned and no more - and subversion does not appear to
be the answer. Other translation projects use an email robot for this.

Persolly, I don't want and don't need this. I don't think that allowing
all the team members to commit is what coordinators want.

I prefer they send the translated file to me, then I proofread it and
only after that I commit.

More... kbabel is not mantained and has big bugs, not to mention missing
features.

Replaced by lokalize in kde 4 :-)

With kind regards,
Alberto