Re: [opensuse-translation] Tools to help the translation teams
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:36:26 -0500

Il giorno mar, 18/03/2008 alle 17.26 +0100, Karl Eichwalder ha scritto:
Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx> writes:

It's in coordinating with developers to avoid repetitive work
(read: strings changed without a reason, mainly with cosmetic
motivations).

Even if it looks this way, English string changes are probably due to
bugs or bad English or because of some kind of normalization.

Otherwise, thanks for comments!

Hello Karl,

to clarify, I really didn't mean it a negative comment for you, your
team or the developers. I know it's not so easy to keep all string
frozen when developing (ehm, I code myself, and I would probably be one
of the worst developer for translators ;-)).

I only wanted to point out one possible improvable aspect. :-)

With kind regards,
Alberto