Re: [opensuse-translation] yast2 split off from update-desktop-files
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:28:49 +0100
Am Sonntag 16 März 2008 schrieb Carlos E. R.:

Why, wouldn't the .po files be reliable? I suppose a update-po phase would
clean out messages not related to the corresponding .pot file, and the
memory method will leave us with 7000 fuzzy messages to review.

I would have finished this yesterday, but was blocked by the gettext
on the server not knowing msgctx and only allowing "update-desktop-files.po"
to be an exception. So we need to wait for the admins to replace gettext ;(

Greetings, Stephan