Re: [opensuse-translation] Tools to help the translation teams
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:32:05 +0100
Tirsdag den 18. Marts 2008 13:12:06 skrev Vincent Untz:
Le vendredi 29 février 2008, à 17:50 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
On the openSUSE side, I have the feeling that we could make use of
Transifex in the short term, and maybe vertimus too. And perhaps Pootle
in the long term. I'd like to hear what you think of all this.

I'd like to propose a Summer of Code project to integrate some of those
tools (or others) so they can easily be used together. I'd be okay to
mentor it, but before adding the idea to the list of openSUSE ideas, I
want to make sure it makes sense to people here.

As long as the tools do not allow/encourage people to start doing things
without getting in touch with the coordinator first, I'm not against it.

On the other hand I'm happy with the tools we have, so it's not something that
I'd consider very important.

Now if someone could make as-you-type-spellcheck work in LoKalize, _that_
would be something :-)