Re: [opensuse-translation] yast2 split off from update-desktop-files
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 09:49:42 +0100
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Ok, I did a test.

Thanks for checking!

I commented out from the script the "split_chars" part, and added a
few calls to also create the .po files. It appears to work alright:

I do not want to run the script on the PO files. I'd rather use the old
and big update-desktop-files.LL.po as a compendium (translation memory)
for initializing the new update-desktop-files.LL.po.

I think I can work on this the next days.

R&D / Documentation