Re: [opensuse-translation] How to "test" translations of the package "branch"
  • From: Benoit Verduyn <benoit.verduyn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:41:21 -0400
Hallo,

Many thanks for your answers.
My problem is I can figure what to do with packages.fr.gz file I've
downloaded..
I've tried to replace the file in /var/cache/zypp/raw ... but without
success.
I also try to replace packages.gz with package.fr.gz because my YaST
Software Installation panel is English (only the progress bar at
start-up is in french so there is may-be a configuration problem ??)

Thanks for the modification you've made. It will be very helpful.

Viele Danke,

Benoit