[opensuse-translation] How to "test" translations of the package "branch"
  • From: Benoit Verduyn <benoit.verduyn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 14:55:15 -0500
Hi all,

I've done a few translations in French mainly for YaST components.
I now work on the package branch. It's really a huge work and I don't
know how to check if my translations are fine.
I've installed OpenSuse 11 Alpha 2 in French with Virtual Box. RPMs
descriptions are still in english (even those who have been commited in
svn by team coordinator).

It would be helpful because it's sometimes difficult to understand to
which package a message belongs to. So I don't have the context to do a
better translation.

Thanks in advance

Benoit Verduyn