Re: [opensuse-translation] WebTool to help translation management
  • From: Carlos Goncalves <cgoncalves@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 14:52:56 +0000
Hi,

On Saturday March 8 2008 14:16:19 Gabriel wrote:
I've been developing a site to facilitate the task distribution during
the translation process.

Awesome!

Some features are:

- Projects Management (the projects (ie opensuse 11.0) has subprojects
(yast/lcn). The file list are generated automatically from svn.
- Teams Management
- User management
- Change log
- Translation Stats from svn (untranslated messages, fuzzy)
- email notifications.

The options available on the file list are: filtering, modify status
(clicking on the filename link), change log (clicking on the icon next
to the filename), download file (from svn)

Wishlist:
* translation bugs reporting
- option to allow/deny non-registered users to report
* svn commit logs
* svn diff logs

This is just a preview, it's hosted on a free hosting service right now,
so it's quite slow. But I hope to have it hosted on a good hosting
before the first translation round.

If you want I can host it for you, depending on which tools it needs though.

Keep the good work ;-)

--
Regards,
Carlos Goncalves