[opensuse-translation] WebTool to help translation management
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 12:16:19 -0200

Hi all!

I've been developing a site to facilitate the task distribution during
the translation process.

Here is a short brief:

Different kinds of users:

Team Coordinator - can activate users and assign tasks.
Unrestricted User - can assign a task to him/her.
Restricted User - a simple user with no assign grants (he/she depends on
the coordinator).

Some features are:

- - Projects Management (the projects (ie opensuse 11.0) has subprojects
(yast/lcn). The file list are generated automatically from svn.
- - Teams Management
- - User management
- - Change log
- - Translation Stats from svn (untranslated messages, fuzzy)
- - email notifications.

The system can manage multiple projects/teams.

Right now it's available just in two languages, English (default) and
Spanish, but it's easy to add a new lang.

The options available on the file list are: filtering, modify status
(clicking on the filename link), change log (clicking on the icon next
to the filename), download file (from svn)

This is just a preview, it's hosted on a free hosting service right now,
so it's quite slow. But I hope to have it hosted on a good hosting
before the first translation round.

If you want to give it a try, the user/password is demo1/demo1 (please,
do not modify the preferences of this user).

Link: http://www.os-es.com.ar

Kind regards.