Re: [opensuse-translation] New italian translation team
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 14:10:45 -0600
Hello Andrea,

[I forward your e-mail to the ML too. It seems you answered to me in
private.]

I would prefer to keep a single commit access. Giving you the access
would mean that:

* we should give it to all the other translators.
* I would lose a simple way to check the work and files would be
committed without being proofread by me.

Regards,
Alberto

Il giorno lun, 03/03/2008 alle 18.28 +0100, andreafl@xxxxxxxxx ha