Re: [opensuse-translation] poedit tutorial
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:21:08 +0100
On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 7:30 AM, Alberto Passalacqua
<alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx> wrote:
I have just prepared a short guide to poedit configuration for my
translation team and I thought to put it on the wiki if someone else
needs it.

http://en.opensuse.org/Configuring_poedit

It's far from being complete, but it gives basic hints to start.

Hello.

I would not suggest to install old poedit from this repository.
sudo zypper sa
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:10.3/standard/

You need at least version 1.3.9 which can handle the msgctxt tags in
update-desktop-files.*.po.

Please use this Build Service repository
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/translation/
where you can get the latest poedit for all SUSE maintained releases.

I have changed this in the wiki.
Regards Ladislav.