Re: [opensuse-translation] New italian translation team
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 10:24:16 +0100
Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx> writes:

after my request for Italian translators, after an initial silence, I
was contacted by a lot of people. Here there are the new team members:

Ezio Tonetto
Giuseppe Bevacqua
Giuseppe Salinaro
Luca Giusti

plus me :-)

Do you need their e-mail or some other information?

At least, I need their e-mail address. Then I can add them to our
translators database and we can send them "take action" mails such as
"confirm your address" or "interested in a free developer/translator
box".

If you want them to submit files via SVN on their own, I need their
Novell account names.

I accepted four members instead of three for two reasons: a) one will
proofread (poor guy! ;-)) and beta test the translations b) some of us
are a bit busy in the translation period. However, if the team is too
big, let me know.

Sounds fine, keep the good work going on :)
Karl

R&D / Documentation