[opensuse-translation] New italian translation team
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 21:04:54 -0600
Hello Karl,

after my request for Italian translators, after an initial silence, I
was contacted by a lot of people. Here there are the new team members:

Ezio Tonetto
Giuseppe Bevacqua
Giuseppe Salinaro
Luca Giusti

plus me :-)

Do you need their e-mail or some other information?

I accepted four members instead of three for two reasons: a) one will
proofread (poor guy! ;-)) and beta test the translations b) some of us
are a bit busy in the translation period. However, if the team is too
big, let me know.

With kind regards,
Alberto