[opensuse-translation] Re: Italian translation team - Changes
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:00:20 +0100
Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx> writes:

I recently contacted the members of the Italian translation team who
worked on 10.3 to check if they were available for 11.0.

Only Ezio Tonetto (Murdock) confirmed his commitment, in addition to me.

As a consequence:

1. Alessandro Ruoso and Leonardo Miliani won't be part of the
openSUSE 11.0 translation team (I wrote to them twice in the
last month fixing Feb. 20th 2008 as deadline, and I didn't
receive any answer).

Thanks for the info and thanks for all the work in the past! I updated
the PDB (package database) accordingly. I'd like to encourage the other
teams to provide those updates, too (either here to the list or directly
to me).

2. I would like to find one other translator for 11.0. Three
translators should be enough, I think. If there is one
volunteer, he/she's welcome! Any wiki translator willing? :-) If
someone is interested, just contact me.

I plan to start translations for 11.0 by the beginning of March.

Sounds sensible. I hope we can pull in new POT next week.

R&D / Documentation